Coming Soon

Description of your first forum.
bartleph
Site Admin

Coming Soon

Post by bartleph »

In development at the moment are two additional PCBs for this SBC.
1.VDU controller with 2K x 8 video ram giving 32 lines by 64 characters all addressable from the SBC. Memory resides at $D000 - $D7FF. Provision is made to allow access at other addresses for other 6502 boards. A revised Eprom will be needed for the 6502 SBC to allow serial in and VDU out. PCBs have been ordered and I will make available on Tindie when ready to ship.
2.Memory expansion board consisting of flexible address decoding as VDU above. These are still in the design stage and need to be confirmed working and PCBs ordered. Again I will post on Tindie when available.

Thank you again to all those people who have bought my PCBs. I really do appreciate you.

Below is picture of VDU card output after copying a ROM to video memory.

I don't profess to know everything, I think I know some things...in between there is always google!!

bartleph
Site Admin

Re: Coming Soon

Post by bartleph »

Yippee!! the VDU PCBs have arrived today and I have one up and running. It works really well and the display is pretty steady.
It allows you to map the 2k Video memory to any one of 32 2K blocks. The A15 strap selects which 32K half it sits in, and a further 4 straps break that down to 8k blocks, and 4 more straps break the 8K to 2K blocks.

As soon as I have the documentation, cct diag and BOM ready, I will have 6 boards available on Tindie.
I don't profess to know everything, I think I know some things...in between there is always google!!

bartleph
Site Admin

Re: Coming Soon

Post by bartleph »

Also now available is a 65C02 Emulator based on an AVR ATMEGA1284P. It comes with Lee Davison's EHBasic, FigForth 1.0
Assembler, debugger and Monitor.